Complete Step-By-Step Training Video
Project Controls based on Earned Value Management Principles
This detailed presentation (streaming 180 training slides, divided into 8 chapters) illustrate and place emphasis on "The 10 Most Important Rules that form the DNA of Project Controls".
Supported by an ECSA Accredited Certificate (earn 3 CPD Points) on successful completion of the course.
Where has this methodology been successfully implemented?
- 2015 - South Africa in the Government’s Country-wide Power Generation Departments (references available on request).
- SACPCMP accredited this training material with 12 CPDs where it was successfully implemented.
- Partnered with Major International Mining House’s Project Academy on the same Project Controls Methodology.
- International Project Auditors evaluated the Methodology on a Mining Project and gave it 100% (references available on request).
- The Methodology was a finalist at the Accenture Innovation Awards for 2017.
This training video covers:
- Simplified Project Controls based on Earned Value Management Principles.
- The 10 Most Important Rules for Simplified Project Controls.
- A Practical Case Study: Setting-up a Complex Project for sound Project Controls.
- Test: Multiple-choice Questionnaire with 30 questions.