Step-By-Step Online Training Video
How to Develop an IWBS (Integrated Work Breakdown Structure)
- It is 1 of the 10 most important rules of EVM processes.
- Enables Integration of the scope, schedule, budgets, and risks
at control account level.
- Enables easier identification of all the control accounts that will ensure the success of the project objectives.
- Enables IBRs (Integrated Baseline Reviews).
- Enables more accurate progress assessments, and performance measurements, as well as establishing the true status of the work/project.
- Enables the team to answer the three fundamental Project Control questions at cut-off:
- What is the monetary value of the work Planned?
- What is the monetary value of the work Earned?
- What are the Actual Costs for the work accomplished?